Sunday, November 9, 2014

Welcome to my Wife Life!

This blog has been created due to the change in my lifestyle. 

For almost my whole marriage I have worked, and mostly full time. 

For the past 3.5 years I have worked more than 40 hours a week.

I just left my full time office manager position to be a stay at home wife. 

I am honestly loving living my life at home with my husband and fur babies while fixing up our house, creating a schedule that I can live with, and doing more cooking and cleaning than ever. 

Which requires coffee.  Lots of coffee.  And I actually have the time to enjoy it now!

It also requires lots of Christ, my Lord and Savior. 

I am a part of a Christian women's Bible Study and Book Club and we have SO much fun!

I have so much to share with you all-I can't wait!

My quality of life has been enriched and I want to connect with other women on the web, although about more than just diet and exercise.  I am still keeping my weight loss blog Cupcakes and Kickboxing but this will be my main blog now. 

This blog is about my every day wife life. 

I will update it Monday - Friday just like a job. 

I look forward to posting more tomorrow, so please stop by again!

If you are here from Cupcakes and Kickboxing, thank you sweet friends, your support means the world to me and I love each and every one of you!

XOXO

4 comments:

  1. Well it's seriously about time you blogged SOMETHING!!! :) I was laying in my bed last night thinking about you and your dead blog. Ha! Yay for a new blog. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HAHA! That is so funny! You crack me up woman. I know, I have been such a slacker, its time to get back on it!!! ;)

      Delete
  2. Exciting!!! You are awesome! I can't wait to keep updated!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awe Annie you are the sweetest!! Thank you for the comment and support, it means the world to me!! :)

      Delete