Friday, November 14, 2014

High Five for Friday!

Good morning loves!

Let's get right into it:

My 5 things currently:

1. I was SO excited when my Erin Condren life planner arrived Wednesday.  LIKE SO EXCITED!!!!
And she is beautiful...



I am having SO much fun decorating her! If you want one contact me with your email address and I can send you a link for $10.00 off! 

2. Getting my hair did!  Ok so today I have a hair appointment to get dark underneath and heavy blonde highlights up top.  I am thrilled.  I haven't done anything dramatic since June and I always love getting my hair done. I will take a pic if yall want me to!

3. My favorite Bible verse this week.  Especially true to those dealing with depression or anxiety.  I had extreme anxiety I felt like, right before and when I left my job.  Provberbs 12:25


Anxiety loses it's power when it is confronted with a positive or encouraging word.  Break open His word, it is the bread of life!

4. I have been loving Trader Joe's Well Rested tea right before bed.  Its yummy.  I add honey.

 
5. The Southern Christmas Show!  Me and hubby are supposed to go today!  I am so excited.  We try to go every year.  It is a huge craft show, that has been going on for over 30 years in Charlotte and I just LOVE it.  I will have to let y'all see some pics and maybe do a haul if I get anything.  They have craft vendors and food vendors and people there to sing!  It is decorated beautifully!  I cannot wait to go!  It totally gets me into the Christmas spirit!
 
Have a lovely weekend!  What are some things that get you into the Christmas spirit?

No comments:

Post a Comment