Let's get right into it:
My 5 things currently:
1. I was SO excited when my Erin Condren life planner arrived Wednesday. LIKE SO EXCITED!!!!
And she is beautiful...
I am having SO much fun decorating her! If you want one contact me with your email address and I can send you a link for $10.00 off!
2. Getting my hair did! Ok so today I have a hair appointment to get dark underneath and heavy blonde highlights up top. I am thrilled. I haven't done anything dramatic since June and I always love getting my hair done. I will take a pic if yall want me to!
3. My favorite Bible verse this week. Especially true to those dealing with depression or anxiety. I had extreme anxiety I felt like, right before and when I left my job. Provberbs 12:25
Anxiety loses it's power when it is confronted with a positive or encouraging word. Break open His word, it is the bread of life!
4. I have been loving Trader Joe's Well Rested tea right before bed. Its yummy. I add honey.
5. The Southern Christmas Show! Me and hubby are supposed to go today! I am so excited. We try to go every year. It is a huge craft show, that has been going on for over 30 years in Charlotte and I just LOVE it. I will have to let y'all see some pics and maybe do a haul if I get anything. They have craft vendors and food vendors and people there to sing! It is decorated beautifully! I cannot wait to go! It totally gets me into the Christmas spirit!
Have a lovely weekend! What are some things that get you into the Christmas spirit?