Monday, November 10, 2014

Good Morning Beautiful!

Well Happy Monday loves!

I am still in the works of deciding on a posting schedule however I know it will be Mon-Fri, five days a week!  I am going to try to treat this as a job. 

I am thinking of something like this

Marriage Mondays (topics, happenings in mine, thoughts, etc.)

Day In the Life Tuesdays (or other randomness-randomness seems to be a specialty of mine!)

What I Ate Wednesday (see the food blogger in me can't give up!)

More Random Thursday

High Five for Friday

Wednesday and Fridays are link ups that I will most likely participate in because I enjoy reading them myself. 

I really hope you guys will find this blog helpful.  If I can inspire one person or help change one life or even marriage, then this will all be worth it. 

Let me know if there is something you would like to see, that I haven't thought of.  I would LOVE your input, especially if you have been a long time reader of mine. 

What I am working on right now:

A grocery budget.
Our family business.
Organizational projects around the house.
Nailing down a good cleaning schedule.
Meal planning when you NEVER know when your husband will be home for dinner (that's a hard one folks!)
Gideon Bible Study by Priscilla Shirer
The Best Yes by Lysa TerKeurst

Lots going on!  What have you guys been up to lately?

1 comment:

  1. You should do a Throwback Thursday post and tell about something from your past (childhood, dating hubby, meeting hubby, etc). I dunno. Just seemed to be more alliterated like your other days, and it could be fun! LOL

    ReplyDelete